Ludlow's Voted the Top Resort in Minnesota
This year, we won four Gold medals AGAIN in Star Tribune Readers’ Choice Minnesota’s Best competition!
- Family Getaway
- Group Getaway
- Vacation Rentals and Fall Destination
- Pet Friendly Establishment
- Pet Friendly Hotel
- Romantic Getaway
- Spring Destination
Minnesota’s Best is Minnesota’s premier readers’ choice award program and is open to all Minnesota businesses large and small. Minnesotans were asked to nominate and vote for their favorite local business resulting in over 800 winners. There was no cost to be nominated, voted for, or to win this contest.
Star Tribune Chief Revenue Officer Paul Kasbohm said, “As Minnesota’s largest and most trusted media company, it’s always our mission to help support a flourishing business community. And that’s exactly what Minnesota’s Best is all about. It’s a chance to throw the spotlight on all the great establishments we cherish, giving them the added visibility they deserve to not only survive but thrive. And, of course, Minnesota’s Best also provides you with a top-notch resource for discovering all the amazing businesses that make Minnesota such a great place to live, work and play.”
Minnesota’s Best 2022 by the numbers:
- More than 800 businesses, organizations, and individuals competing to be named in the top three spots of 300+ categories.
- Minnesota’s Best voters cast more than 750,000 votes
- The contest’s 14 main categories include: Agriculture, Beauty & Fitness, Discover Minnesota, Eat & Drink, Education, Entertainment, Health & Wellness, Home & Garden, Law, Minnesota Fun (Golf Course is located in this category), Motors, Real Estate, Services, and Shopping.