Southshore is actually two cabins — a main home with two bedrooms and two baths, plus a guest cabin on the waterfront with its own bath and kitchenette.
The cabin’s large dock is great for stretching out, relaxing and sunning. A private boathouse means you’ll always have a spot to dock your boat. The cabin also features a private swimming beach with a lakeside sauna. Southshore has its own washer and dryer.
Southshore was a “kit” home produced by a local sawmill. It has “frameless” exterior construction, meaning timbers run vertically on the interior and horizontally on the exterior with no stud cavity.
The cabin also features a private swimming beach with a lakeside sauna. Southshore has its own washer and dryer.
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Three Bathrooms
- Full Kitchen
- Washer & Dryer
- Private Sauna
- Private Boathouse
- Daily newspaper delivered to your cabin
- Firewood at the cabin door
- Guest laundry
- Spa with with optional massage therapy, pedicures and manicures
- Robes, shampoos, soaps
- Fresh towels daily
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Tennis, racquetball, fitness center
- Daily movies
- Daily children’s activities
- Covered dockage for boats
- Gourmet pantry for groceries