Cozy up to Balsam’s massive stone fireplace, enjoy grilling out on the large, wraparound deck, and enjoy games with your group on the expansive yard.
Balsam has a private beach, and since it’s on the mainland, the cabin is accessible by automobile.
Balsam has three bedrooms — one with a whirlpool tub — and three bathrooms. Laundry facilities are on-site.
Balsam was originally built by a local fur trapper for his home.
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Three Bathrooms
- Whirlpool / Jacuzzi
- Screened Porch
- Valet Service
- WiFi internet Access
- Optional Meal Service
- 24-hour coffee in the lodge
- Covered dockage for boats with electricity
- Cane poles for kids to fish with
- Pickleball, tennis, and racquetball
- Spa & sauna
- Swimming beach with climbing iceberg and waterslide
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Ping pong
- Adult and kid library
- Game room with Nintendo Wii
- Pantry for groceries and snacks
- Movies for checkout
- Evening beach bonfires
- Croissant delivery on Sundays