Cozy up to Balsam’s massive stone fireplace, enjoy grilling out on the large, wraparound deck, and enjoy games with your group on the expansive yard.
Balsam has a private beach, and since it’s on the mainland, the cabin is accessible by automobile.
Balsam has three bedrooms — one with a whirlpool tub — and three bathrooms. Laundry facilities are on-site.
Balsam was originally built by a local fur trapper for his home.
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Three Bathrooms
- Whirlpool / Jacuzzi
- Screened Porch
See All Amenities
Explore More CabinsSee All Cabins
Our cottages have completely stocked kitchens, are comfortably furnished with a northwoods theme, and all have multiple baths.
Every cabin at Ludlow’s Island Resort has access to the following amenities:
See What's In Each Cabin
- Daily newspaper delivered to your cabin
- Firewood at the cabin door
- Guest laundry
- Spa with with optional massage therapy, pedicures and manicures
- Robes, shampoos, soaps
- Fresh towels daily
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Tennis, racquetball, fitness center
- Daily movies
- Daily children’s activities
- Covered dockage for boats
- Gourmet pantry for groceries