Northside is our most spacious, three-bedroom cabin. With a huge, vaulted living room, its own private sauna and washer-dryer, there’s sure to be plenty of room for your group to stretch out and relax.
The cabin sits right on the water’s edge and has a large deck and private, covered dock where you can cast a line for your favorite fish. A large, open kitchen and washer-dryer make Northside your home away from home.
Hod Ludlow used marine plywood for the original roof to see if it would hold up to the elements without an asphalt roofing cover.
Northside has a nice lakeside deck and two baths. The private sauna behind the cabin has a boardwalk that leads to the dock. And a washer and dryer completes the comforts of this home away from home.
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Private Sauna
- Washer & Dryer
Explore More CabinsSee All Cabins
Our cottages have completely stocked kitchens, are comfortably furnished with a northwoods theme, and all have multiple baths.
Every cabin at Ludlow’s Island Resort has access to the following amenities:
- Daily newspaper delivered to your cabin
- Firewood at the cabin door
- Guest laundry
- Spa with with optional massage therapy, pedicures and manicures
- Robes, shampoos, soaps
- Fresh towels daily
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Tennis, racquetball, fitness center
- Daily movies
- Daily children’s activities
- Covered dockage for boats
- Gourmet pantry for groceries