Northside is our most spacious, three-bedroom cabin. With a huge, vaulted living room, its own private sauna and washer-dryer, there’s sure to be plenty of room for your group to stretch out and relax.
The cabin sits right on the water’s edge and has a large deck and private, covered dock where you can cast a line for your favorite fish. A large, open kitchen and washer-dryer make Northside your home away from home.
Hod Ludlow used marine plywood for the original roof to see if it would hold up to the elements without an asphalt roofing cover.
Northside has a nice lakeside deck and two baths. The private sauna behind the cabin has a boardwalk that leads to the dock. And a washer and dryer completes the comforts of this home away from home.
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Private Sauna
- Washer & Dryer
- Valet Service
- WiFi internet Access
- Optional Meal Service
- 24-hour coffee in the lodge
- Covered dockage for boats with electricity
- Cane poles for kids to fish with
- Pickleball, tennis, and racquetball
- Spa & sauna
- Swimming beach with climbing iceberg and waterslide
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Ping pong
- Adult and kid library
- Game room with Nintendo Wii
- Pantry for groceries and snacks
- Movies for checkout
- Evening beach bonfires
- Croissant delivery on Sundays