Enjoy Lake Vermilion right from Stardust's gorgeous deck and screened porch — whether you're stargazing at night, watching a famous Vermilion sunset, or listening to loons call at dawn.
Just 15 feet from the water’s edge, Stardust has ample room, with five bedrooms and four baths. The cabin sits on the northern side of the island.
Stardust is filled with Cree Indian prints painted by Winhold Reiss, an artist commissioned by James J. Hill of Great Northern Railroad fame.
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Four Bathrooms
- Washer & Dryer
- Screened Porch
See All Amenities
Explore More CabinsSee All Cabins
Our cottages have completely stocked kitchens, are comfortably furnished with a northwoods theme, and all have multiple baths.
Every cabin at Ludlow’s Island Resort has access to the following amenities:
See What's In Each Cabin
- Daily newspaper delivered to your cabin
- Firewood at the cabin door
- Guest laundry
- Spa with with optional massage therapy, pedicures and manicures
- Robes, shampoos, soaps
- Fresh towels daily
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Tennis, racquetball, fitness center
- Daily movies
- Daily children’s activities
- Covered dockage for boats
- Gourmet pantry for groceries