Sun Up is a very cozy cabin, positioned for great sunrises among the pine and birch. The cabin sits just 30 feet from the water.
The cabin has a great deck for grilling and a large screened porch for relaxing and dining.
Sun Up’s living room, featuring an old stone fireplace and a vaulted ceiling with skylights, is among the coziest at the resort. With two bedrooms and two baths, Sun Up is a great fit for small families.
Sun Up has an original Ojibwe chief painted on a hand-tanned deer skin on the living room wall.
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Screened Porch
- Daily newspaper delivered to your cabin
- Firewood at the cabin door
- Guest laundry
- Spa with with optional massage therapy, pedicures and manicures
- Robes, shampoos, soaps
- Fresh towels daily
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Tennis, racquetball, fitness center
- Daily movies
- Daily children’s activities
- Covered dockage for boats
- Gourmet pantry for groceries