Sun Up is a very cozy cabin, positioned for great sunrises among the pine and birch. The cabin sits just 30 feet from the water.
The cabin has a great deck for grilling and a large screened porch for relaxing and dining.
Sun Up’s living room, featuring an old stone fireplace and a vaulted ceiling with skylights, is among the coziest at the resort. With two bedrooms and two baths, Sun Up is a great fit for small families.
Sun Up has an original Ojibwe chief painted on a hand-tanned deer skin on the living room wall.
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Screened Porch
- Valet Service
- WiFi internet Access
- Optional Meal Service
- 24-hour coffee in the lodge
- Covered dockage for boats with electricity
- Cane poles for kids to fish with
- Pickleball, tennis, and racquetball
- Spa & sauna
- Swimming beach with climbing iceberg and waterslide
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Ping pong
- Adult and kid library
- Game room with Nintendo Wii
- Pantry for groceries and snacks
- Movies for checkout
- Evening beach bonfires
- Croissant delivery on Sundays