Twilight is great for large groups! Twilight's five bedrooms can accommodate up to 10 people.
The cabin sits among towering Norway pines just 10 feet from the water. Twilight's location on the southwest shore of Ludlow's Island means you'll get some of the best views of our famous Lake Vermilion sunsets.
Twilight, constructed in 1954, was the first cabin built with power tools used in construction. All of the cabins built before 1954 used only hand tools. About halfway through the job, Hod Ludlow purchased his first skill saw — up until that time all materials were cut by hand.
Note the living room beams; they are Scissor trusses. They are designed for large snow loads and to provide a cathedral ceiling in the room. All of the doors were hand built by Hod Ludlow.
Twilight has a local cedar wood interior and a tongue-and-groove pine exterior. Today, both types of wood are very high-priced, and tongue-and-groove pine would not be considered for an exterior application.
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Four Bathrooms
- Screened Porch
- Valet Service
- WiFi internet Access
- Optional Meal Service
- 24-hour coffee in the lodge
- Covered dockage for boats with electricity
- Cane poles for kids to fish with
- Pickleball, tennis, and racquetball
- Spa & sauna
- Swimming beach with climbing iceberg and waterslide
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Ping pong
- Adult and kid library
- Game room with Nintendo Wii
- Pantry for groceries and snacks
- Movies for checkout
- Evening beach bonfires
- Croissant delivery on Sundays