Dawn features a split-level layout with a spacious living, dining and kitchen area that faces the lake.
Dawn’s large deck is right at the water’s edge, and a stairway leads right down to a small deck that overhangs the water. You can’t get much closer without getting wet! The cabin is big enough for larger families, with four bedrooms and three baths.
If you look closely enough, you notice something about Dawn’s walls — they’re not walls at all — they’re doors!
While Hod Ludlow’s motivation might seem a little curious, it definitely paid off. Dawn is wall-to-wall windows looking over the lake.
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Three Bathrooms
- Screened Porch
- Valet Service
- WiFi internet Access
- Optional Meal Service
- 24-hour coffee in the lodge
- Covered dockage for boats with electricity
- Cane poles for kids to fish with
- Pickleball, tennis, and racquetball
- Spa & sauna
- Swimming beach with climbing iceberg and waterslide
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Ping pong
- Adult and kid library
- Game room with Nintendo Wii
- Pantry for groceries and snacks
- Movies for checkout
- Evening beach bonfires
- Croissant delivery on Sundays