Your family will enjoy gathering in Daybreak's expansive screened porch or the massive, beamed living room.
The deck sits right on the water's edge, and Daybreak's southeastern exposure brightens the entire cabin.
The large 12’x12’ living room beam was hauled over the ice by Mark Ludlow and put into place to support the roof.
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Screened Porch
See All Amenities
Explore More CabinsSee All Cabins
Our cottages have completely stocked kitchens, are comfortably furnished with a northwoods theme, and all have multiple baths.
Every cabin at Ludlow’s Island Resort has access to the following amenities:
See What's In Each Cabin
- Daily newspaper delivered to your cabin
- Firewood at the cabin door
- Guest laundry
- Spa with with optional massage therapy, pedicures and manicures
- Robes, shampoos, soaps
- Fresh towels daily
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Tennis, racquetball, fitness center
- Daily movies
- Daily children’s activities
- Covered dockage for boats
- Gourmet pantry for groceries