Baybreeze is an ideal cabin for a small family or a couple.
The master suite upstairs has its own bathroom and features a large sitting area leading to the second floor deck. The cabin also has one bedroom and bathroom on the main floor and can accommodate 6 with the roll-out queen-size bed in the living room.
You’ll be mere feet from the water’s edge on Baybreeze’s new screened porch.
The cabin was so nice we built it twice!
Baybreeze was built in the winter of 1988. After 90 percent of the building was complete, a fire started by a faulty temporary heating system burned the cabin. Construction began again in March and was completed by June 1.
A screen porch was added in 2014.
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Screened Porch
- Daily newspaper delivered to your cabin
- Firewood at the cabin door
- Guest laundry
- Spa with with optional massage therapy, pedicures and manicures
- Robes, shampoos, soaps
- Fresh towels daily
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Tennis, racquetball, fitness center
- Daily movies
- Daily children’s activities
- Covered dockage for boats
- Gourmet pantry for groceries