Northstar is the upper and main living level of the former Ludlow family home.
The main level has a living room, dining room, kitchen, fireplace and south-facing windows open to the waterfront. The upper level has four bedrooms, a kids bedroom, and three baths. A unique, suspended bedroom over the living room looks down to the main living level.
Northstar is the former home of Mark and Sally Ludlow, where they raised their family of 4 children.
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Three Bathrooms
- Washer & Dryer
See All Amenities
Explore More CabinsSee All Cabins
Our cottages have completely stocked kitchens, are comfortably furnished with a northwoods theme, and all have multiple baths.
Every cabin at Ludlow’s Island Resort has access to the following amenities:
See What's In Each Cabin
- Daily newspaper delivered to your cabin
- Firewood at the cabin door
- Guest laundry
- Spa with with optional massage therapy, pedicures and manicures
- Robes, shampoos, soaps
- Fresh towels daily
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Tennis, racquetball, fitness center
- Daily movies
- Daily children’s activities
- Covered dockage for boats
- Gourmet pantry for groceries