Birches cabin was renovated in 2014 and sits next to the Norway cabin on our north shore. Birches includes a main cabin with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, and a guest cottage with bedroom, bathroom, and kitchenette. It also includes a sauna and a bunkhouse updated with a full-sized bed.
Birches is located on the water with big window views and has immediate access to our hiking trails.The cabin is big enough for larger families, especially when rented in combination with Norway cabin.
Birches has its own dock with covered Shore Station and comes with 2 kayaks and a canoe.
Birches and Norway were added to the Ludlow’s Island family of cabins in 2014, although they had already been in the Ludlow family for more than 70 years. Dwight Ludlow’s family summered in the cabins, and although they have been updated, their classic form was maintained.
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Three Bathrooms
- Full Kitchen
- Washer & Dryer
- Private Sauna
- Screened Porch
- Daily newspaper delivered to your cabin
- Firewood at the cabin door
- Guest laundry
- Spa with with optional massage therapy, pedicures and manicures
- Robes, shampoos, soaps
- Fresh towels daily
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Tennis, racquetball, fitness center
- Daily movies
- Daily children’s activities
- Covered dockage for boats
- Gourmet pantry for groceries