Secluded on Ludlow’s north shore, Bayside sits next to a small bay teeming with waterfowl, beaver and mink.
Bayside has two bedrooms and two baths. The master suite includes a whirlpool tub.
Relax in the screened porch and watch for deer in the woods, relax on the large decks, or enjoy fishing off of Bayside’s private dock.
The cabin also has a washer and dryer.
Paul's grandparents built Bayside for their summer retirement home.
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Two Bathrooms
- Whirlpool / Jacuzzi
- Washer & Dryer
- Full Kitchen
- Screened Porch
- Private Dock
- Valet Service
- WiFi internet Access
- Optional Meal Service
- 24-hour coffee in the lodge
- Covered dockage for boats with electricity
- Cane poles for kids to fish with
- Pickleball, tennis, and racquetball
- Spa & sauna
- Swimming beach with climbing iceberg and waterslide
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Ping pong
- Adult and kid library
- Game room with Nintendo Wii
- Pantry for groceries and snacks
- Movies for checkout
- Evening beach bonfires
- Croissant delivery on Sundays