Tucked away on the mainland, Evergreen is nestled in the pines, perched gently above its own private beach. Evergreen gets its name from the 150-year-old blue spruce trees that tower around it.
The cabin has two bedrooms and two baths, one with a whirlpool tub. Evergreen has satellite television and a telephone in the cabin, and comes equipped with a private washer and dryer.
Evergreen’s original log structure dates back to 1922 when logs were not fashionable. The builder took each exterior log and hand hewed the sides making them flat to appear like a standard frame home.
In 2016, Evergreen was upgraded with new windows and furniture, as well as renovated bathrooms.
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Whirlpool / Jacuzzi
- Washer & Dryer
- Screened Porch
- Private Dock
- Valet Service
- WiFi internet Access
- Optional Meal Service
- 24-hour coffee in the lodge
- Covered dockage for boats with electricity
- Cane poles for kids to fish with
- Pickleball, tennis, and racquetball
- Spa & sauna
- Swimming beach with climbing iceberg and waterslide
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Ping pong
- Adult and kid library
- Game room with Nintendo Wii
- Pantry for groceries and snacks
- Movies for checkout
- Evening beach bonfires
- Croissant delivery on Sundays