Tucked away on the mainland, Evergreen is nestled in the pines, perched gently above its own private beach. Evergreen gets its name from the 150-year-old blue spruce trees that tower around it.
The cabin has two bedrooms and two baths, one with a whirlpool tub. Evergreen has satellite television and a telephone in the cabin, and comes equipped with a private washer and dryer.
Evergreen’s original log structure dates back to 1922 when logs were not fashionable. The builder took each exterior log and hand hewed the sides making them flat to appear like a standard frame home.
In 2016, Evergreen was upgraded with new windows and furniture, as well as renovated bathrooms.
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Whirlpool / Jacuzzi
- Washer & Dryer
- Screened Porch
- Private Dock
Explore More CabinsSee All Cabins
Our cottages have completely stocked kitchens, are comfortably furnished with a northwoods theme, and all have multiple baths.
Every cabin at Ludlow’s Island Resort has access to the following amenities:
- Daily newspaper delivered to your cabin
- Firewood at the cabin door
- Guest laundry
- Spa with with optional massage therapy, pedicures and manicures
- Robes, shampoos, soaps
- Fresh towels daily
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Tennis, racquetball, fitness center
- Daily movies
- Daily children’s activities
- Covered dockage for boats
- Gourmet pantry for groceries