Throughout the decades at Ludlow’s, a single idea has often been the inspiration for a new cabin.
For Northern Lights, the design goal was to have screened porches and decks off both the kitchen and the bedrooms. Three bedrooms and two baths, with a great stone fireplace.
Northern Lights was inspired by Mark and Sally’s desire to design a three-bedroom cabin with a small footprint and decks off both the living room and bedrooms. The resulting design was a split-level cavbin with a great stone fireplace and two screened porches overlooking the lake.
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Screened Porch
- Daily newspaper delivered to your cabin
- Firewood at the cabin door
- Guest laundry
- Spa with with optional massage therapy, pedicures and manicures
- Robes, shampoos, soaps
- Fresh towels daily
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Tennis, racquetball, fitness center
- Daily movies
- Daily children’s activities
- Covered dockage for boats
- Gourmet pantry for groceries