Dusk is sheltered by some of the oldest white pines in the area, some more than 200 years old. These trees were spared when all of Lake Vermilion was logged in the mid-1800s.
Today you can grill under the protective canopy of these forest giants, and relax in the screened porch just 15 feet from the water’s edge.
Dusk has two bedrooms and two baths, and accommodates 6 with a queen-sized Sico bed.
If you look closely enough, you notice something about Dusk’s walls — they’re not walls at all — they’re doors!
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Screened Porch
See All Amenities
Explore More CabinsSee All Cabins
Our cottages have completely stocked kitchens, are comfortably furnished with a northwoods theme, and all have multiple baths.
Every cabin at Ludlow’s Island Resort has access to the following amenities:
See What's In Each Cabin
- Daily newspaper delivered to your cabin
- Firewood at the cabin door
- Guest laundry
- Spa with with optional massage therapy, pedicures and manicures
- Robes, shampoos, soaps
- Fresh towels daily
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Tennis, racquetball, fitness center
- Daily movies
- Daily children’s activities
- Covered dockage for boats
- Gourmet pantry for groceries