Dusk is sheltered by some of the oldest white pines in the area, some more than 200 years old. These trees were spared when all of Lake Vermilion was logged in the mid-1800s.
Today you can grill under the protective canopy of these forest giants, and relax in the screened porch just 15 feet from the water’s edge.
Dusk has two bedrooms and two baths, and accommodates 6 with a queen-sized Sico bed.
If you look closely enough, you notice something about Dusk’s walls — they’re not walls at all — they’re doors!
- WIFI Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Screened Porch
- Valet Service
- WiFi internet Access
- Optional Meal Service
- 24-hour coffee in the lodge
- Covered dockage for boats with electricity
- Cane poles for kids to fish with
- Pickleball, tennis, and racquetball
- Spa & sauna
- Swimming beach with climbing iceberg and waterslide
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Ping pong
- Adult and kid library
- Game room with Nintendo Wii
- Pantry for groceries and snacks
- Movies for checkout
- Evening beach bonfires
- Croissant delivery on Sundays