Lake Vermilion Fishing
Walleyes? Muskies? Crappies? Your call!
May 13 – June 10, 2023
Available Sunday–Thursday nights
- Complimentary fish filleting and packaging
- Boat with 20+ horsepower (90 horsepower upgrade available)
- Covered dockage and launching for your boat
- Firewood delivery for your cabin’s wood-burning fireplace
- Daily newspaper delivery
- Water taxi transport between shores and island
- Use of kayaks, Hydrobikes, stand-up paddle boards, and other water toys
- Use of tennis, racquetball, and pickleball equipment and courts
If you're looking to relax and unwind, our Woodland Spa offers a sauna and the following services:
Our cottages have completely stocked kitchens, are comfortably furnished with a northwoods theme, and all have multiple baths.
Every cabin at Ludlow’s Island Resort has access to the following amenities:
- Daily newspaper delivered to your cabin
- Firewood at the cabin door
- Guest laundry
- Spa with with optional massage therapy, pedicures and manicures
- Robes, shampoos, soaps
- Fresh towels daily
- Paddleboats, kayaks, sailboat, canoes, hydrobikes
- Tennis, racquetball, fitness center
- Daily movies
- Daily children’s activities
- Covered dockage for boats
- Gourmet pantry for groceries
Fishing on Lake Vermilion
With over 40,000 acres and hundreds of bays and islands, Lake Vermilion is one of Minnesota’s top fishing lakes.
Lake Vermilion is a phenomenal lake for fishing walleye, crappies, northern pike, muskie, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, along with panfish like sunfish, perch, and bluegills.
More Specials & Packages
Renew your relationship. Lodging for two in a lakefront cabin with a wood-burning fireplace and a host of romantic amenities.
Woodland Spa Special
Stay three nights during select periods and each member in your group will receive 50% off a 50-minute massage.